וואָס מאַכטן א ייד

Daily Thoughts ( סיא'ז שוויר צו זענ א ''ד )

Friday, September 25, 2009

gdeetotdom.ru

The new website was unveiled on a Russian internet, dedicated to all buildings build in Moscow and St. Petersburg proper. Website consist of Google Street View look like feature, and database with photos and details for all buildings of the two Russia’s biggest cities. The name of this site is http://www.gdeetotdom.ru/. I was able to find all the buildings where I lived as well as buildings of my schools and institute. It was very touching, I was full of sentiment and nostalgia for times when I lived where half way around the world.


Check pictures
Chelyabinskaya ul. dom 19 korp 2 apt 207 (1978-1989)

Sretinka ¼ 4 floor (1972 – 1978)


Sacolnechiski Val dom 6 korp 2 Apt 4


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geshen'ka,
Bol'shoe spasibo za eti fotoreportazh v proshloe (pamyat').
Tvoi poditeli.